Alcatel has launched Move Time, childrens’ smartwatch, which is equipped with GPS tracking, call and message functionality. This helps parents stay connected with their kids. It was introduced as CareTime at the CES earlier this year.
Aimed at children from age 5 to 9, the Move Time watch allows parents to call or send voice messages to their kids. Kids can reply to calls from up to 10 pre-set contacts and make calls to 5 registered numbers as the watch supports 2G network connectivity.
The interface of the watch is said to be simple that makes navigation for kids easy. Parents can track their kids location on their smartphones with the help of dedicated iOS and Android app. They will be notified on their phone, when their children enter or leave a pre-determined safe zone.
Highlights of Alcatel Move Time (SW10)
- 0.95” (96×64 pixels) single white color OLED display for displaying Clock (Standby), Battery life and Cartoon animations
- Movetime Track and Talk app, compatible with both iOS 7 and above and Android 4.3 and above to set a safe-zone for your kids to geo-locate them when they leave the safe-zone with this smartwatch.
- Get notifications on your smartphone on your kid’s movements and keep a watchful eye on them through this Move Time.
- Uses GPS, GSM and Wi-Fi, to locate kids indoor and outdoor location within 60 seconds with dedicated cloud service
- When lost or in an emergency situation, kids can reply to 10 pre-set contacts and make calls to 5 registered numbers.
- Parents can make calls and send voice messages to kid when he/she leaves the pre-set safe-zone. Kids see animated icons pop up on their screen when the Mom and Dad calls.
- 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- IP65 rated for protection against dust and low-pressure water jets
- 380mAh battery with up to 8 hours for voice messages, up to 5 hours of two way traffic phone call, up to 96 hours standby
Watch Alcatel Movetime Kids SW10-2J
- Gamintojas: Alcatel
- Prekės kodas: alcsw10_2jo
- Prieinamumas: Sandėlyje
- Be PVM: 41.00€